Saturday, November 9, 2013

Checking in for 2013

It's been a while since I last put up a post on this blog.  Over a year, in fact.

A comment on my previous post asked me to add the pattern for the Oregon Chillwarmer vest to Ravelry's database.  So I did.

I will add the rest of the patterns to Ravelry's database over the next few weeks or months.  I'll also try to corral older designs posted elsewhere on the 'net that have made it into Ravelry and elsewhere.  If and when I get sufficiently ambitious, I'll try to make pdf files and upload them as free Ravelry downloads to make it easier for people to find them.  I know my designs are fairly simple and not awesomely gorgeous or innovative.  But I find it gratifying that some people find them useful or interesting.  Thank you.

Here is where you will find the designs listed in Ravelry's pattern database:

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/jp-underground



1 comment:

Mª Pilar González Guerra said...

Hola soy Pilar vivo en España he dado con tu blog de casualidad ,yo hago tapetes de cinco agujas como tú .Aquí no editan libros de estas labores.He mirado buscando gráficos pero no veo.Si puedes te pones en contacto conmigo mi correo es pilar76ers@hotmail.com
Sé que no me conoces pero de verdad es que aquí no encuentro nada .Te lo agradecería un montón.Por favor contestamé.MUCHAS GRACIAS